I'm finally blogging again! Hooray! After getting back from California I got sick. Really sick. So that is why I'm just now getting on the computer to blog. I haven't been that sick in a LONG time. So I feel lucky that I got to a few pictures of Halloween time. My kids were off track the past 2 weeks and I felt guilty for neglecting them so I took them to Gardener Village to see the witches with our neighbors. I probably shouldn't have gone because I felt terrible but I was trying to be a good mom and let them have fun. I'm really glad we went with our neighbors because it made it more fun for all of us. Jaden stayed home because he is too cool for witches. I call it becoming a teenager already!
We carved our pumpkins the night before trick-or-treating. Like always, Claire LOVED getting messy and cleaning out the pumpkin and the other two hated cleaning it. They all had fun carving.
This year Jaden and Claire were the same thing for Halloween. Jaden mixed up his costume a bit and got his face painted scary. Corbin did a great job painting his face. Claire wanted to be Snow White again this year because that is who she dressed up as at Disneyland for her princess lunch. Maelyn was Sharpay from High School Musical. Trick-or-treating was cold and wet this year and since I was so sick, I only went with the kids for 20 minutes. It is all I could handle. Luckily Corbin was able to take the kids longer. We went trick-or-treating with our friends from the alley so I don't think the kids even noticed that I wasn't there. I only got a couple pictures from the night, sorry! I think it was a pretty good Halloween considering everything.
It is my goal to get my blog caught up this week. I still have to go through over 600 pictures from New York and California. I WILL get pictures posted this week from our traveling adventures!
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am sorry to hear you have been so sick! You poor girl! Loved the costumes. Can't wait to read the updates.
The kids looked so great for Halloween. Gardener Village looked like a lot of fun. Love that place anyway! Jaden's face looked amazing! Corbin's artistic talent is showing through--even though he won't admit it!
Post a Comment