A week ago my "baby" turned 10. I cannot believe that Jaden is now in the double digits. It is so hard to believe that he was born a decade ago. Man, I'm getting old! I am so proud of Jaden. He is a really good kid who is a great helper to me. He is very passionate about his interests just like his dad which helps him to excel at school. He loves to read right now and often times I find him asleep at night with his light on and a book beside him. For Jaden's birthday this year we decided to do a late night with his buddies. We invited 4 friends over for pizza, a movie, and video games. They all had a blast!
On Monday night we had the girls Christmas dance recital. It was so much fun to watch my girls dance. I was a little worried if Claire would get scared in front of hundreds of people but she did great and she even sang along with some of the song. Maelyn did so good like always. She is so talented artistically.
I love this time of year!
2 comments:
Super Cute Pictures!!!
Loved the pictures of the birthday and the girls at their dance recital. Such fun memories you have recorded! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment