My good friend and neighbor, Kim, just had a baby a few weeks ago and I was lucky enough to get to take his pictures. I really love taking newborn pictures because the babies are so sweet. It does take a lot of patience and time to get the pictures but in the end it is worth the effort. Lucky for Kim, I live next door so we were able to spend a little time on a couple days and get some really cute shots. Me being the perfectionist, didn't get every picture I wanted to but maybe one day I will. Who knows, maybe I'll get another chance to get the shots I want if Josh and Jen will let me take pictures of their baby in January :-) Anyhow, I had a good time taking pictures of sweet Brody. He is a cutie and so fun to hold!
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Such great pictures, again! You really have a great eye--so glad you have discovered such a great talent.
Those are adorable! Maybe you should come take some of MY baby in January ;)
Post a Comment