Thursday, March 5, 2015

School time and a holiday

After a busy and exhausting adventure with our rental property, it was nice to go back to normal life.  That means time to go back to school for Jaden.  The girls started school the end of July but lucky Jaden got to start at the end of August.  Hard to believe that this kid is in 8th grade!


We didn't have any major plans for Labor day weekend.  After such a busy August we just wanted to relax at home.  It is nice to live in Daybreak because we have tons of things we can do with the family but we can still be close to home.  We decided to take the kids canoeing around the lake.  I wanted to get a picture but I was terrified of dropping my phone in the lake.  I decided to take the risk and got a very cute picture.  We had a blast and luckily we didn't tip over!


The rest of September is honestly a blur.  I don't remember much about it.  I usually use pictures to help me to remember and Jaden accidentally erased my hard drive on my computer.  I only had certain pictures backed up so I lost all my iPhone pictures from September to December.  Big bummer!  I was pretty mad at first but then Jaden felt so bad about it so I had to let it go.  I hope he learned his lesson!


No comments: