I know I'm a year late but here are the pictures of October 2014. It is probably a good thing that I'm posting these now because this year I won't have many pictures. With my ankle, we haven't been able to do much :(
While the girls were off track we went to see the witches at Gardner village. I love the way they decorate for Halloween and Christmas. Soon my kids will think coming here is lame so I will take every opportunity I can to take them to see the witches and elves.
After Gardner Village we headed to the pumpkin patch. Jaden is too cool for these activities so we go have fun without the boys. One of these days I will get them to come with me again.
A couple weeks later, the girls got invited to go to the witch festival at Gardner village with their friends. Luckily we already had some witch costumes. The girls are definitely are cute witches!
Every year the elementary school has a Halloween parade.
Trick-or-treating was a little different this year. Maelyn wanted to go with her friends and Claire wanted to go with her friend. I ended up having Maelyn go with us for a little bit and then she met up with her friends. I then met up with Claire's friend and her mom. It is sad that they don't want to come with just me and Corbin anymore. :(














1 comment:
Cute pictures of the girls and their costumes and activities of the month. The "big bad wolf" had a great costume, too! Looks like a fun Halloween season.
Post a Comment