Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentines Day!
I wanted to wish all my family Happy Valentines day today! I don't tell them very often how much they mean to me so here it goes. I am so grateful for all of my family. Really, my life would be empty without every one of them. I didn't realize how important family was until I had a family of my own. I took for granted all the things my parents did for me while I was living with them. As a teenager my dad would always say "Friends come and go but your family will always be there for you." I thought my dad was SO naive but now I realize how true it is. And now I have an even bigger family to be with. I am so blessed to have such a great family who is always there for me, Corbin, and the kids. I want my kids to know how much I love them. They are my life and every day I am blessed to be their mom. Raising them is one of the greatest privileges of my life.
Most of all I am grateful to have such a great husband. I really feel like I have the best husband in the world. He is always so willing to help around the house and with the kids. He is more concerned with my well being than his own. He is so unselfish and I am so lucky to be married to him forever. I never would have thought 10 years of marriage would go by so fast, but it has. I guess time flies when you are having fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment