Monday, February 2, 2009

Growing up



The past couple weeks I've been noticing things that Claire is doing that make me think that she is growing up! Recently she has been asking me "Why?" to many things. Last night she wanted a piece of gum and I told her that it was all gone. She then proceeded to ask me "Why?". I explained why and then later I told her it was time to get in PJ's and again she asked me "Why?". Jaden and Maelyn never went through the "why" faze but Claire is starting early. I think she is learning from her older siblings. Another thing she is learning is yelling to get more attention. The other day I was busy cleaning while she was eating. Apparently she was done because she kept telling me "All done" but I didn't listen to her. The next thing I know she is yelling "All done" at the top of her voice. She is pretty demanding when she wants to be. She is very much like Jaden was when he was a toddler. She is very active and gets bored easily. The past couple days she has been loving life because Jaden and Maelyn are off track and she has playmates all day. Too bad that will only last for a couple weeks and then she gets to play with me all day! Claire is lucky to have a brother and sister that love her so much. Some days they love her too much and then they bother her but for the most part she follows them anywhere. I love it when they play together and there is no fighting. Those days are the best!



3 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Oh the "why" stage. I have yet to go through that! I feel for you! Kenzi screams after just one time of telling me she is done. I hate screaming! They are all so cute and are growing up way too fast! I can't wait until Brooke is old enough to entertain Kenzi!

shoenes said...

Oh, what fun! I only had one child that did that--it gets a little frustrating, but it only means they are smart! They want to know what makes the world go! The pictures are wonderful--love all the smiles!

Roberta said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!