Monday, November 9, 2009

Another try

Because I'm a perfectionist, I took my kids out for another photo shoot. I liked the previous picture of them together but the lighting wasn't quite right. My poor kids were good sports to go take pictures, again. I really like the first 2 pictures in this post. Jaden's teeth look a little like rabbit teeth but I think I'll have to deal with it. It really is impossible to get 3 kids to look just like you want them to. Or maybe, I just don't know the tricks yet. The only thing that worked with Claire today was bribery. I had to keep reminding her that she had to look at the camera to get her prize. Overall, the kids were good sports to please their mom. I have great kids!



3 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Those are all cute. I don't think I could pic a fave. You did a great job.

shoenes said...

You are so great with that new camera. Especially liked the ones with all the children together--both are so cute! Soon you'll be taking pictures at weddings!

Jen said...

Super Cute.... You are getting pretty good with that camera