Before my kids go off track in a couple days, Jaden had a huge report due today. He had to read a biography and participate in a wax museum. At the wax museum they had to dress up like the character and to be able to tell facts about that person. Jaden decided to do Isaac Newton for his person. He did a really good on his report and poster even though he said it took "forever". He didn't like the fact that he had to write his report in cursive. It was like torture for the kid. I wasn't aware of the whole dressing like the person in your report until the morning of the report. Considering I had 30 minutes to throw something together, I think the costume turned out pretty dang good. The only thing missing is the blonde long hair but that was impossible.
No story with these pictures other than Claire wanted me to take her picture and they are cute!
No story with these pictures other than Claire wanted me to take her picture and they are cute!






2 comments:
Looks like Jaden did a great job on his report--writing in cursive would be torture for kids now. It is even hard for me. Loved the costume, too--it was great! Loved the pictures of Claire--she is such a cutie!
I hear you about January being kind of un-eventful and recuperating from the holidays! That is pretty good for you to throw together that great outfit so fast! I would have been super stressed! Claire is such a doll. Love those pics.
Post a Comment