Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Insanity

I honestly don't know how it can be the middle of December already. Where has the time gone? Seems like life is whizzing by. Here are a few things that happened in the past month

The first snow storm for my girls to play in was mid November. Yes, I'm just barely posting the pictures. It is so hard for me lately to be motivated to blog. I need to be better! I love seeing the girls play in the snow when they are so excited for it. Oreo also had a blast running around in the snow.
A couple days after Thanksgiving we decorated the tree. Unfortunately the teenager showed up so no Jaden in these pictures :-(
This year I was on the ball with Jaden's birthday party. I wanted to do a party for him at the beginning of December and I was successful! Hip hip hooray! Jaden and his buddies had a fun night of paintball. I think this was the first time for all of them to do paintball and they had a blast. It was so great to see Jaden having a good time with all his buddies. I even got some genuine smiles in the pictures!

Last but not least, is my new calling. I am now the new activity days leader for the 8 year old girls. I am so very excited for this calling. It is going to be a blast especially since Maelyn is in my group. For our first activity we made a gingerbread nativity scene. The girls LOVED making this although they wanted to eat more than they wanted to build.
So there you have it. Those are the highlights of the past few weeks. Christmas is in 12 days! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

1 comment:

shoenes said...

Great pictures--as usual. Loved seeing the girls in the snow and the ones of Jaden with his friends were so wonderful with a real, genuine smile. Glad he got to do an early birthday with his friends. Guess it will be a late one with our group!