Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cute little Sophia

My brother Josh had a baby on January 13th and I was able to take pictures of my adorable niece, Sophia. She was so much fun to take pictures of and she did sooo good during the shoot. I really love taking pictures of newborns. It is a long shoot but it is so rewarding. I mean, look at these pictures.....isn't she precious?




Thanks Josh and Jen for letting me take these pictures! I had a blast!

4 comments:

Zina said...

I Love all the pictures. Its hard to believe she was only 1 week old when you took them. She looks like she is 1 month. Very cute!!! Thanks for sharing them. When you order the prints let me know.

shoenes said...

The pictures are so great! I especially like the one where it looks like she is holding her head up with her arms! You did a great job!

Hoenes Family said...

OH MY AMAZING. I LOVED them all. Can't you live by me!? :( You are a professional.

Mallory said...

I finally looked at these pictures. So cute!! You always do such an awesome job! So talented!