While standing at the glass to see the polar bear, the bear snuck up on Claire. She had no clue that he was right by her and luckily I saw it coming and captured it on camera. She got a little freaked out to say the least.

The thing I find funny is that kids love to get their picture taken with the animal statues more than with the animals themselves. Here they are with the tiger.
And last but not least, the giraffe's and the carousel.


Another thing we did was go to a place called Jungle Jim's. It is a place with carnival rides that are inside. Don't know if I'll go again but I had a groupon that I had to use :). The girls only lasted an hour here and then they were ready to leave. I'm thinking they might have had more fun there if I would have let them get tokens to play the games but I didn't want to spend more money.

I'm so glad that these girls have each other. They can be the best of friends when they want to be. I love hearing them play together. I know Maelyn is kind of growing out of the things that Claire wants to play with so sometimes it can be challenging getting them to get along. Most of the time though Maelyn is such a good sport about playing with her little sister. I seriously wish these kids would stop growing up!!!




1 comment:
Great to see the girls having fun together--great pictures, too! If you go to the zoo, check out the bird show! It's great!
Post a Comment