Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Miller reunion

Man, how in the world did I get so behind on the blog? Grrr!

Labor day weekend we headed up Payson canyon to the Miller family reunion.  This canyon is so pretty!  I really wish we lived closer because we would be up there a ton.  The bad thing about the weekend was that it rained probably 70% of the time.  Luckily we were all in cabins and not tents!

The kids had a great time being up in the mountains.  It is so nice to be in nature without all the electronics!  All the kids were building stuff with sticks and wood logs when it wasn't raining and while it was raining they were playing games inside with all the cousins.

I really didn't take a bunch of pictures this year and the ones I did take are from my iPhone and unedited.  That is just the way it is going to be :)

 
 
 

A few games that the kids were able to play when it wasn't raining.  They were able to shoot some paper rockets (picture above) and then Jaden was able to play this hilarious game of whacking another person with a flour filled nylon sock.  This is the only thing I pulled my camera out for because it was so funny!

Despite all the rain, it was so fun to go spend time with all the crazy Millers!  Ah man, I am going to miss the summer!

1 comment:

shoenes said...

Fun, fun times again for you and your family! Seems like you all had a great summer. The iphone pictures were just fine. Thanks so much.