
Here is the video of Claire and Maelyn singing the yodeling song. You can't hear at first
when they are talking but you will be able to hear them singing.
Jaden and Conner enjoying some cousin time

After the little sharing memories thing, Grandmother and Granddad had a traditional wedding cake that they cut. When they got married they never had a reception so they never had a wedding cake and they never had a "first dance". So they did those fun things at their 60th anniversary.

I'm not sure if I have a picture with my whole family with Grandmother and Granddad. I have pictures of them at blessings and baptisms but not with me and my kids. We made sure to take that opportunity while we were there. I'm so lucky to have Grandmother and Granddad as grandparents. They have been such a great example to me throughout my life. They are always so supportive of me and my family. Sixty years is a long time to be together and it is inspiring to see them together. You can tell they still love and respect each other. Congratulations and love you guys!

1 comment:
Great Blog and tribute to your Grand parents. I know that they appreciated your family being there and your effort. Thanks for being such a good daughter.
Post a Comment