Believe it or not the girls were off track again in May. They had almost the whole month off! It's a good thing the weather was nice so the girls could play outside.
The off track time started off with a sad thing....Claire's preschool teacher passed away from complications from Chemotherapy. Miss Karen was diagnosed with Leukemia on April 12th and lost her battle just 22 days later. She was an amazing teacher who touched so many kids lives. Because of her Claire LOVED to go to school. I will be forever grateful for her loving influence on Claire.

I took Claire to Miss Karen's funeral and after the service they had all the preschool kids release balloons into the sky. It was truly touching to see all the kids there. The church was packed! She was so loved and will be missed.

One day while off track we had Parker over for some fun. The first thing we did was to make flubber. This was so much fun! I found this idea on Pinterest. All you need is Elmer's glue, borax, water, and food coloring. The kids really had a blast with this! I will be doing this again!

After the flubber, we headed to the park for some fun. It's a bonus that the park is right by the lake! Then there are the must have slushies when you are hot ;-) The kids had a blast together. It was fun to have Parker over especially since Claire loves him so much.

We spent another day in Scheels because the girls love it there and it only cost $1.00 to go on the ferris wheel. It's a fairly cheap outing.






1 comment:
That looked like a great "off track" time! I loved all the pictures, too. It's so fun to see what you are all doing.
Post a Comment