April was a month that I got to do some really fun photography sessions. First was for my new niece, Olivia. I absolutely love doing newborn photography! It is a ton of work and takes a lot of time but it is so rewarding. Isn't she so precious?
At the end of April, I had the opportunity to be a second shooter for my friend Emily with Emily Brown Photography. I was super lucky to be able to help her. It was raining so bad and it was so cold. Because of the heavy rain I ended up holding the umbrella a lot of the time so Emily would be shielded from the rain. I did get a few good shots luckily. By the end of the shoot, we were soaked and freezing!
All these images belong to Emily Brown Photography
This picture was taken at the end of the shoot. It doesn't even look like we are wet but we were soaked!





No comments:
Post a Comment