
So, the tooth fairy is fired in this household. My poor son has lost 5 teeth now and the tooth fairy has been MIA for 2 of his teeth. Yesterday Jaden came home from school really excited because he lost another tooth by eating an apple at lunch. Four other kids in Jaden's class lost their tooth yesterday as well. It was a busy day in the second grade! The first time the tooth fairy didn't show was a Sunday night, so the only reason I could think of why she didn't come was that she doesn't work on Sunday. Pretty good reason considering I don't know the tooth fairy's schedule :) This morning Jaden comes to my room and wakes me up. I asked him what he needed and he says "The tooth fairy didn't come." Shoot! That dang tooth fairy! So, I ask him if he put the tooth under his pillow. I know, silly question but I'm frantically thinking after just waking up. Of course it was under his pillow, but which pillow was it under? Jaden is in a queen size bed so he has 2 pillows. He then tells me that it was under the pillow that he doesn't sleep on. I then proceed to tell him that it needs to be under the pillow that his head is on otherwise the tooth fairy doesn't know to come. Like I said before, FIRE the tooth fairy! She is definitely not very reliable. Maybe I'll give her one more chance, what do ya think?
5 comments:
Awesome blog--you are quite the html wizard!
Yay! I am so excited you have a blog. The tooth fairy should not be fired. She just took a leave of absence! Hey, nobody's perfect right?
So glad you have a blog, too. I get to see what you are all doing and feel a little closer to you.
Poor tooth fairy--maybe she was on vacation and just couldn't find a substitute! Our tooth fairy had trouble a time or two, also.
I had to delete my other comment because I posted it before checking it and it had a typo!--almost as bad as the tooth fairy!
I too have had this happen to me, Jaden is not the only one! I think sometimes she has too many teeth to pick up and can't get to everyone in one night...but sure enough, she always comes the next night!
BTW, how much does the ole' lady pay now-a-days? I wonder if inflation has kept up with the going rate!
Post a Comment