Here are the pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits. For some reason whenever I take a picture of the kids, one of them always makes a face like they are in pain. Here are the best pictures I got. I think they are still cute even if they make funny faces.
Last week we had an Easter egg hunt at Grandma Hoenes' house. The kids had a ton of fun especially since they got to be with their cousins. Grandma's house just isn't the same if the cousin's aren't there.
Jaden was frantically searching for the eggs with money in them! Who cares about the candy when you can get money. Parker got the "big" prize of $5 and Jaden came away with a dollar bill and some change.
Does anyone notice something funny about this picture? Look closely. I promise I did not do anything to the picture to change it.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The kids look adorable! I love the matching dresses. I totally got that last picture. It made me laugh!
This weeks special Alcohal free kids? I am guessing that is what you were talking about. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there. Your kids looked so cute in their Easter outfits. I love that Jaden understands the concept of money! That's great.
Ahahahaa i cant stop laughing about the picture!!! I think her face is PERFECT for the picture too!
You could win some big money with this photo!
What great pictures. I think your pictures of the children were better than the photographers! Yes, loved the alcohol-free one! Who would have guessed? Such cute smiles on all their faces.
Post a Comment