So, I decided to do a post about myself after some prodding from Kali. Over the past little while I have been working hard to be healthy and lose all the baby weight from Claire. It hasn't been easy but I am on my way. I swear after each baby it just gets harder. Unfortunately I gain so much weight while I'm pregnant. I really envy those women who stay tiny. I don't eat any different when I'm pregnant but I gain weight like I am eating constantly. I am pretty proud of losing 30 pounds so far. It is really rewarding to go down a few sizes. I thought I should show off a little which is really not like me :)
These are pants that I used to fit into. There is a lot of space in these pants now and that feels great!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Anaika! You are going to look good on your cruise. :)
Wow! I am so proud of you Anaika! Losing weight is hard work! Good for you. You look fabulous! Don't give up! Keep going girl!
That's so great, Anaika. You have a lot to be proud of!
Post a Comment