My baby had her second birthday today. She is growing up right before my eyes. It seems like yesterday that she was born. It is amazing how fast the time goes. Having Claire in our family has been an adventure. She is full of energy like Jaden and she can be super sweet like Maelyn. I love to watch her learn new things and I will never get tired of her sweet smile. Before I know it she is going to be old enough to go to school. I better enjoy every moment I can.

We had a small celebration today for Claire's birthday. Jaden and Maelyn were happy to be the birthday helpers. Claire got a new baby, a baby stroller, and a baby cradle. She was so excited to open the presents and play with them.

Here is Claire's birthday "cookie". She doesn't like cake so we made her a birthday cookie. She kept asking to do the candles over and over again because she loves to blow out them out. We ended up singing to her quite a few times.

Happy Birthday Claire Bear!
1 comment:
I'm so glad Claire had a happy birthday. She really is such a cutie--I love her smile, too! She is going to have such fun with her new cradle, stroller and doll. Love to you all!
Post a Comment