Claire is HUGE!!!! How did she change so fast? Maybe it's the hair? Who knows. Oh, and by the way, I can totally relate to you with anxiety over speaking. I spilled the Sacrament water all over me because my hands were shaking so bad when I was asked to speak in Logan! It has gotten a little better since I was called as a R.S. teacher, but I still get WAY nervous. I hope it went well for you. I also hope you had a happy Mother's day! Glad it is finally warming up there!
1 comment:
Claire is HUGE!!!! How did she change so fast? Maybe it's the hair? Who knows. Oh, and by the way, I can totally relate to you with anxiety over speaking. I spilled the Sacrament water all over me because my hands were shaking so bad when I was asked to speak in Logan! It has gotten a little better since I was called as a R.S. teacher, but I still get WAY nervous. I hope it went well for you. I also hope you had a happy Mother's day! Glad it is finally warming up there!
Post a Comment