Monday, September 21, 2009

Miss Attitude

Ever since Maelyn was born, she has been easy. Easy baby, easy toddler, and easy preschooler. She is still pretty easy going but recently she has been showing a bit of an attitude. I don't know if it is coming from school or from growing up but I wish she would be easy-going forever. Why do kids have to grow up? I really wish they would stay 5 years old forever so they could stay sweet. I dread the teenage years especially when I get a glimpse of the attitude that is most likely to come later. This picture I took last week captures her new attitude.
Maelyn wasn't too thrilled about taking pictures but still did it. She really is a good girl most of the time. Corbin and I always say that we should be more like Maelyn, happy and easy-going.

3 comments:

Zina said...

As your dad would say you haven’t seen nothing yet! I loved the second picture of Maylen.

Hoenes Family said...

I am not looking forward to those attitude days! It's hard for me to picture because Kenzi is already a big old sassy pants! Love the pics of Maelyn. You are a professional already.

shoenes said...

It just doesn't seem like Maelyn would have an attitude issue-she's such a sweet, happy girl whenever I see her. I always wanted to take my children to the mountains and raise them there without any outside infuences. Maybe I should have been Amish! Hope she does stay sweet--tell her we all voted for her to stay just as she is-always happy and sweet. Love to you all!