Friday, September 4, 2009

Swimming, the lake, and running

Summer is almost over so we had a family night at the pool before it closes. I personally think they should keep the pool open until the end of September. The kids love it there and it is still warm enough in September. With the pool closing it feels like summer is totally over especially now that Jaden and Maelyn are in school. I think I'm in denial that winter is right around the corner. I really love the fall and early winter but after New Years I wish it was spring again. I guess we should enjoy the warm weather while it is here.



Last week we took a walk around the lake with the Scadden kids (friends that we swap babysitting with). Claire lasted a few minutes in the wagon and then she wanted to pull Jackson around. All of the kids love to walk around the lake and of course to feed the goose.

Here's a cool picture I took. It would have been much cooler if I could have found a better spider web.
Lastly, here is a video of Claire. She loves to copy every thing Mommy and Daddy does.

1 comment:

Hoenes Family said...

I love your pics. Especially the spider web and Claire pulling the wagon. I need to have your camera. Just pack it up and send it down thanks :)