Not smiling in front of people is one of the things that Jaden has inherited from me. When I was a child I did not want people to see me smile. I was extremely shy so I would put my hand in front of my mouth whenever I would smile. I did grow out of it, thank goodness. Now Jaden seems to be doing almost the same thing. Whenever he is getting an award, performing for school, or opening presents for a birthday, he makes this face so he won't smile in front of everyone. I was finally able to catch this look on camera this past Wednesday at pack meeting. He was getting a ton of awards including his Wolf. He is moving up to a Bear on Thursday when he turns nine. Smile Jaden!
It's December again which means Jr. Jazz time. Basketball is Jaden's favorite sport so every winter we join Jr. Jazz. He loves playing especially since he has friends on his team. It is fun to watch them play even though it can be frustrating at times. The ball is turned over every minute. I have to keep reminding myself that they are only in 3rd grade and they are learning. They do have fun though. The final score today ended in a tie at 6-6. Good job boys!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Taylor says "at least someone in our family likes sports!" (he is a little bitter!) I say- that picture of Jaden is hilarious!
Post a Comment