Our Mr. Magoo is nine years old! Whenever one of my kids has a birthday I always start thinking, where did the time go? Jaden is getting old way too fast. It makes me sad to realize that he is no longer the little boy that loved to play with cardboard boxes. Yesterday I told him that soon he isn't going to be my Mr. Magoo because he is growing up. He told me that he will be my Mr. Magoo until he turns 12. I guess I have three more years. We are so lucky to have this kid in our family. He is amazingly smart and likes to have fun constantly. He loves to invent things and to use his brain. He unfortunately gets bored easily so we have to keep him entertained all the time. (Remind you of a certain 2 year old?) Luckily he is getting older and so most of the time he can figure out something to do. For his birthday he got a skateboard and a video game. He is super excited for his skateboard. Let's just hope that next summer will be a safe one with no broken bones. (Knock on wood) Happy birthday Jaden! We love you!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, what a great birthday Jaden had. Got his skateboard without even using grandma-grandpa money. Looks like a great time. Must of been fun--I saw the great smile!
Post a Comment