Sunday, December 20, 2009

Temple square

Saturday night we took the kids to Temple Square to see the lights. We didn't go last year unfortunately. Our December's are quite busy with birthdays, Christmas programs, recitals, and basketball so it is hard to find a spare minute to go. This year Corbin and I wanted to take the kids. We should have known better than to go on a Saturday. It was so busy there. I'm quite claustrophobic so the big crowds weren't very pleasant. Plus I had a 2 year old who refused to hold a hand because of being so darn independent. I was so worried that we were going to lose her. We are really trying to teach our kids the true meaning of Christmas so hopefully by going to Temple Square they were able to understand it better. We all had a good time although next year somebody needs to remind me to go on a weekday!






2 comments:

Jen said...

We are going to attempt it tonight... hope it is not as busy!

Hoenes Family said...

That is always a fun thing to do. So beautiful. I LOVE the pic you took of the temple and the pond. So pretty. Good job! Love the videos of Claire! We can't wait to see you guys. I can't believe Jaden is nine. I feel bad I didn't call him on his birthday. I need to be better at that. There is my New Year's resolution! One of the many.....