So, I've been neglecting my blog. Sorry to all of you who actually read it. I know there are certain people who look forward to new pictures :) Things have been a little crazy the past couple of weeks. I'll explain a little later. This past weekend I took the kids to a children's fair with a friend. It was insanely crazy there but the kids had a good time. I, on the other hand, was very stressed out about losing my kids so I couldn't really relax until we left. I'm glad I went though because the kids had a good time and it got me out of the house while Corbin was snowboarding. Right before leaving the fair we stood in a super long line so Maelyn and Jaden could climb this rock wall. Jaden begged me to do this so we waited and he did great. Maelyn made it up 3 feet and didn't want to go any further. I'm proud of her for trying. Jaden has always been my monkey who is afraid of nothing so this wall was a piece of cake for him.
One of booths in the fair had some reptiles in it. The guy there was nice enough to bring the big snake out. Maelyn was terrified of it but Claire LOVED it. Too bad Jaden was off with the boys although I'm not sure if he would have even touched the snake.
Today Claire asked to get her hair done so I decided to play hair dresser. I curled her hair and she looked at herself after I curled it and she said "It's like Kenzi". For those of you who don't know Kenzi, Kenzi has super curly hair. Then she told me that she looks like a princess. So, I had to take a couple pictures of my princess. She is finally cooperating with taking pictures although she likes to do the fake smile thing. Thank goodness I was able to get a few really cute pictures.
This is why I've been so busy at home. It is called potty training and it is the worst part of parenting a toddler. I got really lucky with Maelyn and potty training. She just kept asking to go potty and that is how it happened with no accidents. Claire has been much harder than that especially with going #2. It's been a long road but it is getting much better. She has been asking me to go and has stayed dry for the majority of the week. Also, she has gone #2 four times in the potty. YIPEE! We are on our way to NO more diapers!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Thanks for the new post. I do look at your blog daily hopping to see something new. Thanks for the time you put into it. I love to see the kids growing and trying new adventures.
The fair looked like a lot of sun for the children. Loved the pictures, as usual. Claire looked so cute with her hair curled! Soon she'll be doing it herself.
I agree, potty training is the worst part of parenting a toddler. Glad you're almost there! Good job! I, too, love your blog. Love to know what the children are doing.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! poo poo in the potty!
It's about time you post! I swear I check your blog all the time. How did I miss this post!? That is so funny she said she looked like Kenzi! Her curls were adorable. She does look like a princess. I am glad that potty training is getting better for you! That is not fun! I LOVE that last pic of her sitting on the potty. So cute.
Post a Comment