Here are my favorites of Kaleb and Dani's engagement pictures. I had a ton of fun taking these pictures. They were really good to let me do this considering this was the first time doing engagement pictures. I guess it doesn't hurt that it was free for them! I just wanted the practice and I got it. Thanks Kaleb and Dani!
Which picture is your favorite?
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
That is a tough question! I like them all. Very photogenic, both of them! If I had to pick a favorite, I would have to go with number 1 because I think their smiles show just how much they love each other and how happy they are. I am so glad that you got to relax for a weekend with your parents! So fun! I will see you soon!
I really like them all but love the black and white ones, very classy. #5,#2,#6
Great photographer, Anaika. I think I liked 1, 2, 6 and 7. Guess they'll have to decide if they like color or black and white. You're getting better and better.
Post a Comment