About a week ago I was able to take pictures of my cute little nephew. It was so much fun to do these pictures. I feel bad that I'm just a beginner and didn't know all the tricks of newborns but by trial and error we made it work. The biggest challenge was that Conner HATES to be naked so to get him asleep AND naked was hard. Thank goodness Brandon and Mallory were patient with me. I am really happy with how they turned out. I think I like the first two the best but I do like them all!
Thanks Brandon and Mallory for letting me do this! I had a blast even if I did get peed on!
:)
4 comments:
Good job, Anaika! The pictures were great! Cute family!
Oh my gosh.....good work Anaika! I am seriously so impressed! My mom and I tried to do our own photo shoot with Marley and it did NOT turn out half as well as yours!
The pictures are so awesome. I just can't get over how good they are! Thank you for taking pictures for us.
WOW!! Those are really good! I don't know that I could pic a favorite. They were all so cute.
Post a Comment