Friday, April 30, 2010

Maelyn's dance recital

I know I haven't posted in a long time and this time I don't have much to say. Things have been crazy for a little while because Claire got strep. When she gets sick the house comes to a complete stop to take care of her. She is spoiled, I know.

Maelyn had her dance recital last week and did a wonderful job. She is so talented with singing and dancing. Good job Maelyn, we are proud of you! Here are a few pictures of recital night. I had to change the coloring in the pictures a lot because the lighting in the auditorium is AWFUL! I couldn't fix the coloring to look right so I decided to make it look a little old fashioned. It looks so much better this way.




3 comments:

shoenes said...

Good job, Maelyn! You did a great job a few months ago and so we're sure you are even better now. Hope Claire is all better, too.

Hoenes Family said...

What a little cutie!! Seeing her pics makes me really excited for Kenzi's recital in June! That stinks that Claire got strep. Having sick kids is miserable.

Jen said...

What a cutie!!! I love the old fasioned look.