Mother's Day was very wonderful this year. I have the best kids and husband ever. Typically we don't do presents for Mother's Day and Father's Day. Usually sleeping in and a clean house are all I usually need. But this year Corbin surprised me and bought me a new lens which I'm totally excited for.
Jaden has been playing football this past month and having a blast playing it. It has rained the majority of his games and he still likes it. In fact he likes playing football the best out of all the sports he has played. It makes me a little nervous for when he will finally play tackle football. I'm sure there will be broken bones at some point. I think I'll let him stay with flag football for as long as he will let me. :)
While Jaden was playing his game on Saturday, the girls played at the park. With all the cold and rainy weather we have had the kids love any chance to get out an play.
Jaden has been playing football this past month and having a blast playing it. It has rained the majority of his games and he still likes it. In fact he likes playing football the best out of all the sports he has played. It makes me a little nervous for when he will finally play tackle football. I'm sure there will be broken bones at some point. I think I'll let him stay with flag football for as long as he will let me. :)
While Jaden was playing his game on Saturday, the girls played at the park. With all the cold and rainy weather we have had the kids love any chance to get out an play.





1 comment:
Love the pictures. The children are growing so fast. It seems they have really grown in just the last couple of weeks. Jaden especially looks big with all his football stuff on! Thanks for the blog. I love it.
Post a Comment