Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mommy, LOOK!

Yesterday Claire's doll broke. The head came apart from the body so I had it on the counter to fix it. Later in the day she grabbed the head and said "Look Mom, it's like a popsicle" and then pretended to lick the doll's head. After I stopped laughing I asked her to take a picture. Luckily she was in a good mood and let me take the picture. She even posed for me which is not like her.



This little girl is growing up so fast. She is definitely not my baby anymore. Today while doing her hair she started saying "Holy Crap!". I have no idea where she learned that from! I told her that wasn't nice to say and so she said "What the heck!". I seriously need to start watching what I say. And I need to tell other people in the house to watch their mouths as well. This little girl is learning fast!

3 comments:

shoenes said...

So sorry about Claire's doll--losing her head! They just don't make them like they used to. Claire is really growing up--they really do. Their childhood goes way too fast. I always wanted them to stay little much longer than they do. Hope you could fix the doll.

Mallory said...

Hahah she is so cute!

Hoenes Family said...

That is hilarious! I know, I need to watch my mouth too.