...for Claire to get a haircut. A haircut has been long overdo for this little girl. I think the last haircut she got was a year ago and it has grown a ton since then. So today we took a trip to Cookie Cutters. Ever since Maelyn got her hair cut there Claire has been dying to go. What kid wouldn't want to sit and watch a movie while getting their haircut and then get a balloon and a sucker. Claire did a great job during the haircut. I was worried that she wouldn't hold still but she did wonderful. I wish she would hold still for me while I did her hair.
Here are some before and after shots
I am very happy with how it turned out. I think she is even more adorable now, if that is possible. All day Claire kept asking me if she still had her haircut. When I would tell her yes she would ask to see it. I would show her and then she would laugh and touch it. She was definitely my little Boo-Boo today.




5 comments:
Oh, how cute! Claire looks so grown up! That seems like the perfect haircut for her. Good job, Cookie Cutters. Can adults go there, too?
Oh my adorable. Love it. That is so great Jaden plays football. Good for him.
That is so fetchin cute on her! I'm glad she was good. I know she was excited to get it done.
oh my gosh it is beautiful!!!! It looks soooo thick!
SOOOO CUTE!! I love it!
Post a Comment