Last weekend we finally got around to having a small birthday party for Maelyn. I decided that we my kids will only have a big party every other year. I would do it less than that if I could get away with it. I really like the small parties that the kids only invite 2 or 3 friends. Maelyn seemed to like the small party this year. She even told me it was better than having a big party. This year we took Maelyn to Incredible Pizza with her cousin Taylee and her best friend Avery. They all had a blast playing games, going on rides, and of course eating pizza!
These pictures are my favorite of the day. The girls wanted to go on this simulated roller coaster ride and so we put them on and they loved it. They had so much fun on this thing. They screamed almost the entire time. Taylee and Avery look terrified in one of the pictures but they had a blast riding this thing.
As we were coming home from the party, Maelyn told me "That was the best party EVER!". That is what I like to hear!
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a fun party! Maelyn really looks like she is having so much fun! Your pictures really captured the moment--thanks again for all the updates on your busy life.
I love these pictures! Taylee now wants to have her birthday party there. Thanks for the fun night!
kkkkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkllll;ll;;;;;;;;;;;;ttrtrrrdddddddfd. That's from Parker. The top pictured turned out great of your kids. Will you still have to take them out...haha?
Post a Comment