Friday, July 9, 2010

Fourth of July

I'm finally getting to blog about the fourth of July. I took so many pictures that day so it took me forever to go through them. Like most years, we were able to go to Kaysville to spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa Hoenes. The day started with a parade and ended with fireworks. It was a long but fun day. The kids had a blast spending the day with their cousins.
Here are the parade pictures. I was able to get some really good cousin pictures. These kids LOVE each other.


Before the big fireworks show we did some little ones. Corbin let Claire and Kenzi light a firework which scared me to death but he wouldn't listen to the worrisome mom.
Sparkler time
This is my favorite picture of the day. It would have been better if she wasn't sucking on a ring pop but I still think it is cute.
It was a fun filled, family filled day. I love holidays!

2 comments:

shoenes said...

Loved the pictures of the 4th--you did a great job! So glad we have such a great family photographer to record the fun events so we can all remember them.

Hoenes Family said...

I LOVE all the pics! Thanks so much for taking pics of the girls and Taylor. I felt like I was there. I love that one of Claire sucking on the ring pop. The sparkler looks like I could touch it and burn my finger because it is so clear! Thanks for helping watch the girls. I really appreciate it. Love you lots!