Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cousins and Flying

Last week I was able to watch my nieces for a couple days. Claire had so much fun with her cousins. They had a blast playing outside together. I wasn't brave enough to try anything other than playing outside. I could have gone swimming or done something more fun but taking two 3 year olds and a 1 year old somewhere frightened me! :) Regardless, they had fun playing outside.

Here's my favorite picture of the day. Brooke is so stinking cute!

After the cousins left it was time to go to the airport with Maelyn. It is summer which means time to go to Grandma Z and Papa's for a special visit. She was really excited to go and has had a great time so far. Now it is time to go pick her up tomorrow. We all can't wait to see our Mini-Moo!



2 comments:

shoenes said...

What cute pictures of the cousins! It was fun to see the airport pictures, too. Maelyn looks so grown up! That was a great pictures of Brooke! Thanks for all the great pictures you take.

Hoenes Family said...

Anaika I LOVE these pictures! You are probably wondering what in the world took me so long so notice them! I might steal them and put them on my blog! Don't worry, I will give you credit. Thank you for doing Kenzi's hair. She looked so cute in her little pony tail. Don't you love all her loose ends from that little haircut she gave herself!? Thanks again for watching them and for taking pics of them.