The first full day up there we spent it on the lake tubing and waterskiing. The kids all LOVED the tube! Taylor and Kali happened to be up at Bear Lake with Kali's family so they came and hung out with us on the water for a while. I think we would have spent the whole day at the lake if there would have been a beach for the kids to play with but with how wet this spring has been, the lake was way too full for a beach :-( It was a good time with the boat and tube even if there wasn't a beach. The kids did find a tiny spot to dig in a pile of sand for a little while.
The next day we had a nice relaxing day. Grandma Z planned a bunch of crafts for the kids and a few Minute to Win It games.
I'm having a hard time remembering what we did on Monday (I guess I should have done this post a long time ago!). But on Tuesday we went to the Minnetonka cave which was fun. It was nice to get into the coolness of the cave and out of the mosquitos (the mosquitos where the worst I've ever seen). The kids all liked the cave although Claire ended up being carried some of the way. I think she was tired from the lack of sleep.
After coming back from the cave and after dinner it was time for some famous raspberry shakes. How can you go to Bear Lake and not get a shake? Thank goodness for yumminess!
Wednesday was the day to go home unfortunately. We had a blast up there and look forward to the next time!
The next day we had a nice relaxing day. Grandma Z planned a bunch of crafts for the kids and a few Minute to Win It games.
I'm having a hard time remembering what we did on Monday (I guess I should have done this post a long time ago!). But on Tuesday we went to the Minnetonka cave which was fun. It was nice to get into the coolness of the cave and out of the mosquitos (the mosquitos where the worst I've ever seen). The kids all liked the cave although Claire ended up being carried some of the way. I think she was tired from the lack of sleep.
After coming back from the cave and after dinner it was time for some famous raspberry shakes. How can you go to Bear Lake and not get a shake? Thank goodness for yumminess!








2 comments:
Great post! Glad you take so many great pictures so we can get an idea of all the fun you had. So happy your family gets to have all those great times together!
It's about time you blogged girlfriend! Love your pics. I always do. Can't wait to see you on TV. Send me a text when it airs so we can make sure to watch it!
Post a Comment