Not much has been going on around here. Every year after the busy month of April, I tend to want a little of a break. I do still keep busy with every day life but there hasn't been anything exciting.
I did forget to blog about Claire's dance recital at the end of April. This is the last recital for a while because Claire has chosen to do a different activity. She has been complaining about going to dance so I don't want to force anything. I'm not about to pay for something she doesn't want to go to. So now she wants to do gymnastics which might fit her personality better. She has always been a daredevil and she picks up on physical activities really fast. Corbin wants to get her snowboarding because of these qualities. Anyhow, Claire did great in her recital. This year she was more worried about looking at the other dancers than doing the dance herself. Last year she just danced not worrying if she did it right or if the other dancers were doing the same thing. It is fun to watch her either way. I mean, who can resist watching such a cute dancer?

Another thing that has been going on is all the photo shoots I've been doing. I just barely got my kids pictures done before Mothers Day. It was a freezing day so we didn't get a ton of pictures but what I did get were cute. Maybe I'll talk them into doing another photo shoot in the fall. (I might have to bribe them big time!)






1 comment:
They are super cute kids! Such great pictures. So glad you are so talented. Loved Claire's dance pictures and the pictures of the children were so good, too--you captured them having such a good time and really being happy--something we can't just tell them to do. Good job!
Post a Comment