Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My life

Besides the every day life chores of being a mom, my life lately has been helping one of my best friends with photography.  I originally started asking her to help me and now Steph is asking me to help her with photo shoots.  I think eventually we will be business partners which is ironic because Corbin and Steph's husband has always been the ones talking business.  Anyhow, it has been a blast taking these pictures especially the senior pictures that we did of Steph's niece.  Amanda was the perfect person to do my first senior shoot.  She was so photogenic and she would almost pose herself which made things super easy.
 
 
With this newborn shoot I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was helping with the baby more than taking the pictures.  I will take any experience I can get though!
 

So stinking fun!

2 comments:

shoenes said...

Oh how cute! That's so great that you are getting to take so many pictures and helping your friend. Just think--next year you'll have lots of time to take pictures--you'll be so professional. You're really great at it, too.

Hoenes Family said...

How great you found someone that you can work well with! You do an amazing job. I still haven't purchased my camera :( I decided to wait until the day after Thanksgiving. Yes it was I that decided, not Taylor :) I loved catching up on your blog. Your kids are so handsome and beautiful. SERIOUSLY. SO CUTE. I can't wait to show Kenzi the video of Claire getting her ears pierced. Maybe she will get hers done. I think they are so cute. Claire was so brave! I also think Claire will love gymnastics. Kenzi sure loves it.