My birthday this year felt like a week long celebration. I'm not complaining in the least!!! It really was a great birthday. I started my birthday with a bang and took Maelyn to Wicked. I knew I wanted to take Maelyn to Wicked once I found out it was coming to Salt Lake but unfortunately by that time it was sold out. I decided that a sold out show wasn't going to stop me so I searched for weeks on KSL classifieds. It was very difficult to find tickets because most people were doubling the price of the tickets and if the ticket was a good deal it was gone in a matter of minutes. Thankfully I lucked out and got some awesome tickets! I am so glad that I was able to get the tickets for the night before my birthday. It made my birthday even more fun!
Maelyn and I had a super fun time at the play. I knew Maelyn would like going to a musical but I didn't realize how much. She really really loved every minute and so did I. It was my second time watching Wicked and I loved it even more the second time. It was so good!
Claire had to join in the picture fun
The next day was my actual birthday and I was spoiled. I went to lunch with Shereece and dinner with Corbin and the kids. Then I got to go out to dinner the next day for date night and then following week with Sharon and Rad and then my parents did a family birthday dinner. I felt like I ate out enough for a year! Thanks everybody for a great birthday!

This is one of my birthday gifts (it's a photography backdrop stand, yay!)
2 comments:
So glad you had such a great birthday--hope you feel really loved because you are!
So fun!!!! Wicked is coming here in May and I want to take Kenzi. That is so great you got a backdrop stand!!!
Post a Comment