On November 16th Claire lost her first tooth. For a very long time Claire has asked me when she is going to lose a tooth and I would tell her when she was in Kindergarten. So on the evening of the 16th she was playing the wii with her cousin Parker and she all of a sudden says "It feels like my tooth is going to fall out". I didn't think her tooth was loose at all so I told her to let me feel it. Sure enough it was really loose. As soon as I told her that her tooth was loose and that she would lose it soon, she forgot about everything except wiggling that tooth. One hour later she asked me to try pulling it. I honestly didn't think it was totally ready to pull but my expert dentistry skills worked and it came out. She was sooooo excited!
I seriously love this girls excitement for life. Everything is very exciting for her and I love seeing her reactions to things. She was very happy for the dollar the tooth fairy brought her. With her determined attitude, a week later she had wiggled the other tooth enough that it fell out while she ate an apple. I think Claire is going to be able to do anything she sets her mind to in life. She is one stubborn, determined, and full of life little girl.
1 comment:
So cute--even with her tooth out! Glad she was able to work on those teeth and get them out and that the tooth fairy came through. Good job, Claire!
Post a Comment