
Another small activity that we did while they were off track was to make cookies. They love making cookies! It is fun to teach them how to cook especially now that they are getting older.

We did do more while the girls were off track but I didn't take pictures :(
Here is what we did:
- Claire started gymnastics and LOVES it. I can tell she is going to be good at it. She is just naturally athletic
- Went to the dollar theater to see Ice Age
- The girls went to an off track sports camp to give me a nice break
- Went to Airborne Trampoline (a place with tons of trampolines)
- Had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family (I wish I had pictures)
- Maelyn and I got sick (Boo!!!)
So there is most of our November. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but it did seem like we were pretty busy. How is it already December?




1 comment:
Sounds like you really did a lot over the break--just spending time with those cute girls is fun. Loved the pictures you do have of your activities--love to see the happiness in their faces as they have fun!
Post a Comment