Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Easter time

Lately I have felt bad about not posting as much as I used to but I have come to realize why I don't post so much anymore.  The older my kids get the less time they spend at home so the less we do activities.  After school is homework and playing with friends time and I don't take pictures of that.  Weekends are usually spent doing chores and errands so again, no pictures.  I do try to take pictures when I can but sometimes life is just doing normal stuff. 

March came and went without much happening.  Easter snuck up so fast and then April has been a whirlwind so I guess it was good that March was so slow.  

Claire went to a birthday party for a friend and came home with this super cute face painting.  She was super cute so I had to snap a picture really quick.  
   
During the kids Easter break we colored some eggs.  We were supposed to have cousins come over to do this with us but they couldn't come.  The girls were super sad about them not coming but as soon as we started the eggs they kept saying "This is the best day ever!"  It's a good thing they can get over disappointment that quick.  After we colored the eggs we took a picnic lunch to the school so the girls could play on the playground.  Claire only gets to play on the Kindergarten playground and desperately wanted to play on the big playground.  It was a super fun day for the girls.  
 

Like I said before, Easter snuck up on me so fast!  I really don't like it when Easter is in March.  March is too early!  The kids had fun finding their baskets before church.  Claire was most excited about the Cadbury eggs in her basket.
 
 
 

Typically we go to Sharon's on Easter to do an Easter egg hunt but Mindy and her family weren't going to be there.  So we had our own Easter egg hunt at our house and had Sharon and Rad over for dinner. Our backyard is definitely not as fun to have an Easter egg hunt in.  There are a ton more places to hide an egg in Sharon's yard.  Oh well, we still had fun!




Happy Easter!

2 comments:

shoenes said...

Well, I sent my comments to e-mail. Loved all the pictures. Claire really knows how to do an "excited" look! Great Easter picture of "all" your children! It was fun being there for Easter with all of you!

Hoenes Family said...

I love that last pic of the three. It is so good of all of them. I dream of the day when I can get all 3 of my kids looking good at the same time! I never thought about blogging less as my kids get older, but I suppose that will happen to me to :( Sad to have them grow up, but fun at the same time.