Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mr. Big Man

Jaden started middle school at the end of August.  It really seems like he has grown up so much since he has started school.   I think being in a grown up environment has been so good for him.  He loves school thank goodness!  I am super impressed with how confident this kid is.  He has gotten ready in the morning before where I tell him to go change because he doesn't match.  He will tell me that he doesn't care if he doesn't match.  He doesn't even care if people will possibly make comments about him not matching.  So I told him if he doesn't care then good for him.  I really wish I could be as confident as him!  In fact, he has told all his teachers to call him "Mouse" and they do!  I have no idea why he did that and he doesn't have an answer why, other than he wanted to.  I guess he is good at branding himself.  Everyone is going to know who Mouse is.
 
 


Another reason Jaden is so grown up is he got braces on.  It just makes him seem older to me.  

Brace face!
 

1 comment:

shoenes said...

So glad Jaden is liking school. He really is growing up!!! He's got a real cute "brace face".