Here are the few highlights of October...
Crazy dress day at school

We got so busy around Halloween that we had to carve
our pumpkins in 2 different sessions.
Day 1 of carving

Trick or treating was pretty good this year. I have kids who are growing out of it too fast. Jaden didn't even want to go trick or treating but decided to go at the last minute. I'm glad he did because he had fun with his friends. Maelyn and Claire went trick or treating with me, Grandma Z, and Papa for about 45 minutes. After that Claire and Maelyn both went off with their friends (supervised of course) and I was stuck at home with Corbin with no kids there. It was kind of sad that all of our kids were off doing something without us. I guess that is what happens when they grow up. :(
Boo Boo the witch







No comments:
Post a Comment