I'm so mean to make them take a picture before coming down the stairs to open presents!
Claire's enthusiasm was so fun to watch this year!
Maelyn was really excited to get an iPod. She was super surprised!
Jaden loved his iPhone as well even though it's only used as a glorified iPod
One of my favorite parts of the day is playing with the new toys, especially legos! I love legos! If I could choose one toy to play with, it would be legos. I don't like playing with dolls or barbies. Just give me some legos.
Christmas afternoon we had the Miller clan over for some dinner. We started out the party with the ball of yarn game. We had the kids do this last year and they loved it so we did it again. The kids get super excited when a present falls out of the ball of yarn!
Brandon stole my camera sometime during the party and took a few shots of his beautiful wife.
Nice pictures Mallory!
It was a perfect Christmas day! And thank goodness I finally blogged about it!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment