Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fifteen years

Corbin and I celebrated our fifteenth anniversary on December 30th.  I honestly can't believe it has been fifteen years since Corbin and I got married.  It seems just like yesterday but also feels like ages ago, only because so much has changed in our lives.  We are no longer young college students.  We are now parents to three wonderful children and have made a great life together.  I'm not a super sappy person or an eloquent writer but I did want to write about our fifteen years.  I am so lucky to have such a great husband and great father for our kids.  I really feel like I hit the jackpot by marrying Corbin.  We really were made for each other.  I look forward to another fifteen wonderful years!  I love you Gloob!


1 comment:

shoenes said...

It does seem like just a few months ago you got married. How time does fly and you two are great together and you have such a wonderful family. Love all of you! Glad you are part of our family.