Monday, June 2, 2014

January off track time

January was a super long month.  It is the coldest and slowest month of the year and having kids off track during that time makes it go by even slower.  We did do a few activities to make it a little more bearable.  One thing the girls did was go to Classic Skating.  The girls spent the whole day skating and going down inflatable slides.  They had a blast!  Claire did awesome with her rollerblades considering she only has used them a few times.  Instead of helping Claire with her rollerblades, I had to help her friend Madi because she really couldn't roller-skate.  Luckily they brought scooters and I didn't have to help the whole time :)



Another thing we did was go bowling with Grandma Z and Papa.  The girls LOVE to bowl!  They would have spent all day there had I let them.



I don't really remember what else we did because it was so long ago!  I guess I should update the blog more often ;-)

No comments: