This morning while I was running on my treadmill Claire got herself into a bit of trouble. She found some white-out by climbing on her chair and getting into a drawer. By the time I found the mess the white-out was dry so it was a pain to clean up. It took me almost an hour to clean it and the only thing that would clean it off was a magic eraser. I am really close to putting locks on every cabinet and drawer because of Claire. It looks like she was trying to paint something on my dishwasher. Maybe one day she'll be an artist. Next time we'll try using paper, which would be better for my stress level :)
Thank goodness for these! Without them I would have crayon all over the walls and more.

One day I'll be able to laugh at all these mischievous moments. As of right now, I'm dreading the next time Claire turns into a "Dennis".
2 comments:
kids do the funniest things! We just need to sit back and enjoy it, they won't be young forever!
Oh what fun children are! Just be happy it was whiteout. Our neighbor's little girl used a permanent magic marker. Glad you are recording all these fun times. They are great memories to never forget and I have found my memory gets dimmer and dimmer as time goes on.
Post a Comment