It has been a very busy couple of weeks. Between dance recitals, school holiday performances, and Christmas, we have had a lot going. A few days before Christmas, Maelyn had her dance recital. She is dancing in ballet and tap this year. I think she is more talented with ballet but she did well with both. She definitely likes to dress up in her dance outfit and feel like a princess.
Christmas morning was really fun this year. Claire's reaction to things was so animated and excited. She wanted to open all the presents herself. Jaden and Maelyn had a great time opening all their presents too. I love to watch their faces as they open their presents. I love Christmas! It really is a special time of the year. Grandma Z and Papa were here this year to join in the fun of Christmas. They even got the traditional Christmas Eve pajamas. Too bad I didn't get a picture of them in their PJ's! This year all of the kids got a new bike from Santa. Man, Santa is nice! After all the presents were done, Jaden and Maelyn said that this was the best Christmas ever. That is what I like to hear! It was a really good Christmas.
Christmas afternoon we had my side of the family over for dinner and more presents. It was good to have everyone over to visit and have fun.
The Sunday after Christmas we headed up to Kaysville for another Christmas celebration. Everyone had a great time visiting and playing with cousins.
Christmas time really is a special time of the year. I really do love it but I am SO glad that December is over with!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I loved all the Christmas pictures. Thanks for taking them all so we can see all the fun! Loved Maelyn's recital. She really looks pretty. It is fun to see all the smiles at Christmas.
Post a Comment